Original topic:

ab kya accept the s21 device as it

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 10:02 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

recently many of you are whining about the samsung about lack of sd card slot and the charger and ear phones kyon ab kya hua ab toh ach device aya accept karna seekho khamka chilne se kuch nahi hoga ab.

at times when i make memes and made fun of samsung device then what you used to me either ban me or remove my post when i was the voice of the customers you trolled me for everything now what changed your mind now accept the s21 great device plastic hua toh kya ab toh acha hogya na device, processor acha hogya haan features gya like iris scanner and heart dual aperure, par chalta hai kyon ki device is epic.

now accpet the device an buy the device its a great device 

when i fought foe three years for the customer's voice none of you guys listened and now you are whining about the s21 devices what is wrong you are samsung fans now you should accept the device as it sab acha acha feature gya toh kya hua ab to device acha hai na ab defend kar samsung as fan boy system. 

jab mien bolta tha toh bawal hota tha ab kya hua sabki apni apni rona dhona chaloo ab toh device acha hogya ab lo na device upgrade to downgrade device because device is great 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

mein phele hi soch liya tha ki aisa kuch hoga 2019 se hi 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

jab note 10 se not the note plus base model of s10e and note 10 ek se pehele heart uda ya phir ek sd card aur head phone jack mien ussi din smajh gya tha ki kya hone wala hai 

Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
paisa barbad b......d. hahaha. time to shift another brand.
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Do you have no work????

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
lol I think you dont have it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Personally in my opinion the true flagship any company is creating is the either the Ultra or Pro Model.

In the name of flagships the other models created are just for the taste to new consumer in low price or just to boost up sale for the top model.

Moreover flagships are created for simplicity, that's what I believe.

But I too don't support removal of features which were unique (Iris and HR Sensors)

Some good some bad is there this time.

Unlike other competitors, the display and functionality is same for all the models, there is no compromise in that.

At last I would only say that yes I miss good old Note 9 and s10 days.
But in between I like the Ultra too.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
True, I also agree with you.
Opinions should be fact based and should not change based on what company does.

Samsung has always trolled Apple for many things - removal of 3.5 mm jack, Notch, removal of charger.

But exactly did same after just few days.

As fans or true well wisher of brand or technology fan , we should always give our opinions.
If someone counters your opinion with logic then Ok but if someone defends company for sake of it then that's not good.
This is not good for customers and brand for long term.

But I have given up that they will bring back those features and realistically don't expect them to bring.
What I do nowadays is to compare devices with current devices from other brands then decide.

I always liked comments from darkvader12, interchupipi, vocalforlocal,abhi.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

i hate samsung now for being so much hypocrite 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how to give solutions
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable