Original topic:

ab kya accept the s21 device as it

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 10:33 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

recently many of you are whining about the samsung about lack of sd card slot and the charger and ear phones kyon ab kya hua ab toh ach device aya accept karna seekho khamka chilne se kuch nahi hoga ab.

at times when i make memes and made fun of samsung device then what you used to me either ban me or remove my post when i was the voice of the customers you trolled me for everything now what changed your mind now accept the s21 great device plastic hua toh kya ab toh acha hogya na device, processor acha hogya haan features gya like iris scanner and heart dual aperure, par chalta hai kyon ki device is epic.

now accpet the device an buy the device its a great device 

when i fought foe three years for the customer's voice none of you guys listened and now you are whining about the s21 devices what is wrong you are samsung fans now you should accept the device as it sab acha acha feature gya toh kya hua ab to device acha hai na ab defend kar samsung as fan boy system. 

jab mien bolta tha toh bawal hota tha ab kya hua sabki apni apni rona dhona chaloo ab toh device acha hogya ab lo na device upgrade to downgrade device because device is great 

22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hii friend
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

hi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ur profile looks soo funny 😆 😄,..its u??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
who is that person in that hif its u ??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

carry minati not me