Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Your old flagship is not important to Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-11-2024 05:34 PM)
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
The reason they also delay these updates is for consumers to opt for upgrades to the latest devices unnecessarily, my question is why they promise 4 years of OS updates if new software will be only be prioritized for that year's flagships. So the S series remains a flagship until another flagship drops and the previous one gets downgraded to midrange.
14 Comments
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You just accepting BS, anyway it's your opinion
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Since it's BS, lucky for you, you can get a phone from a manufacturer that has less devices than Samsung so that you can get updates faster. 🤷🏾
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You just not getting the picture here, this was my opinion. Your comments mean nothing because they relate to you and your user experience.
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I agree that my comments in the other chain of replies were based on my experience. If my above comment was your opinion, then you should have stated it in the original post because when we've tried explaining to you why Samsung pushes updates the way they do, your cognitive dissonance calls it BS, which we AGREE with but it's just how they've made it work.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I understand what you mean. But still, even if the updates are delayed, the phone is still going to get the updates as Samsung promises.
0 Likes