Wrong first activation number in Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 07:32 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I'm pasting sequence of events here.
Hope it is clear.

Bought the phone in 2019, activated with 974******0 and working well since then.
For a short period of 2 months, I used 907******1 in sim slot 1, ONLY in year 2020
Removed that sim card, using 974******0 again from around 2 months again now.

1. Copy the IMEI number for slot 1, on my Galaxy S10 phone.
I have my sim card with number 974******0 inserted here from a long time, this is my first activation number as well as explained before.

2. Open "Samsung Shop" application, go to "For you" section and select "see if I'm eligible" option for any offer. I'm actually not looking for any specific offer here.

3. It asks me to enter IMEI, Paste the copied IMEI number here and proceed to "Submit".

4. I see that OTP for validation is sent to a wrong mobile number. This is my issue, that number needs to be corrected. How?
My mobile number is 974******0, which I have been using for many years, and is the correct first activation number for this phone when I bought it in 2019.
This OTP goes to a wrong number 907******1 which I used only for some weeks in June 2020

1 Comment
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes