Original topic:

Would happily buy exynos only if.....

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 08:05 PM)
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
It can outperform snapdragons and give better battery backup. I genuinely support new SOC manufacturer in market as it keep monopoly in check but companies like samsung using it to enhance profits by delivering poor SOC  and with poor quality.

Do you agree? 

I have tried samsung ceo email thrice but never got a solution. They simply cant fix exynos because they are way inferior to snapdragon. 

India market deserves flagships CPUs for flagship devices.
5 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Right 💯💯
Samsung should fix the Throttling issue and make consistent performance in exynos chipset ..
Exynos 2100 is a very good one compared to its old processors but still didn't beat snapdragon in terms of consistency ..
Hope Samsung will improve this
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If you keep exynos990 in refrigerator it can outperform sd865 also but in real world scenario things are diff, same i have seen with 2100 also heating is something they are unable to manage and hence worst to poor performance and huge hit on battery life.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Right heat management is really a problem of exynos chipsets ..
And what u said is absolutely right 💯
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The improvement Samsung did with the Exynos 2100 when compared to 990 was massive. 2100 outperformed SD 888 in some aspects while its predecessor 990 was just horrible. We have to see what Samsung has to offer with Exynos 2200 and AMD's RDNA2 graphics. They are a bit silent on this topic, but my expectations are high. Let's see what happens and hope for the best :)
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Except one core and gpu nothing is massive(its better?: sure; its comparable to others :not atall) they just made smaller nanometer chip hence controlled the temperature but still its not adequate for daily usage, benchmarks can be fooled but not usage. Me as power usage have always felt exynos heats alot and then it throttles alot without giving any battery or performance boost, same pattern seen in tensor chip on pixel 6 guess why 🤣

Its really imp to keep these chips comparable to other SOCs and not improvement from there own last gen chips.
0 Likes