Original topic:

Worst phone worst service worst Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-15-2021 01:50 AM)
44shetty
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
went to the samsung store and care located in andheri west vera desai road n, Mumbai maharashtra. I visited there for not working my s20fe device of my smartphone display side frame which was an internal defect and no damage and even scratch was present on side frame. And the boy named salman he never checked my device my phone and told me that it will covered in warranty and told me to come next week as they didn't had the parts to repair. And clearly everything was fine with my mobile only some scratches on the back metal body, that too even cause of the back cover i was using. Dust particle used to get trap there and due to friction the color was removed resulting in formation of dot marks. I was ok with that.
I visited the store on 12th July i. E after one week. And there was a guy on the counter named ansar. He was very rude and was not even listening to me. He told me that my device will not be covered in warranty and he made some irritating excuses for that. Then i asked for explainations and he started making false stories. Than same lady sharda came outside and told me same thing. When i asked about the thing she told last week then she told me that she told me wrong. I was pissed of completely.
How can one person lie about same thing. They were just so irritating and not even listened to me. They made me believe that samsung is completely **bleep**. I paid my rs. 5000 for the thing which wasn't even my fault. Can't these people stick to one thing they said in past. And also be less rude to customers.
4 Comments
smc1234
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bad experence
0 Likes
44shetty
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ur mad I think. How gud tell me 1)exynos processor?
2)Plastic back?
3)ram management?
4)Service center are very bad
5) customer support pathetic
6) samsung making chicken to all people
7)camera totally gimmick zoom future totally gimmick not work properly.
8)Bluetooth connection very bad
9) battery life pathetic
10) emergency time phone can't work properly
5rating o give only zero
44shetty
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not fan of samsung I spent money
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes