Original topic:

Worst phone S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 04:56 PM)
mohmeen78
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
All of a sudden the display went off and automatically color changed to pure white with flickering of lines on display,then screen changed to green..No drop or water damage in mobile....worst experience of my life...original charger used at all times...after the recent update,the phone started heating dangerously ,then all of a sudden.it happened in no way....
Dmt have ,games,music,movies,third party software etc.samsung installed applications alone on my mobile till date...

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
How did you get a free replacement? They are denying it to most people!
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Do tweet and complaint
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you visit service center and inquired?
mohmeen78
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes.atlast.they are changing it for free now...with an extended warranty on mobile...
cperumalc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm facing same problem with my note 20 ultra..i don't know what to do.
mohmeen78
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
If you have warranty or extended.will be of help to you...service center executives will guide you for your query at the earliest with samsung care plus.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
mohmeen78
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The mobile is no more with me after changing display in warranty and purchased S22 Ultra...
0 Likes