Original topic:

Worst build quality ever by Samsung in flagships.

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 03:36 PM)
नvन
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
See, how fragile the display of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE is.
I'm using two devices simultaneously.
One is 4 years old SAMSUNG GALAXY C9PRO & the other one is 22 days old SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE. 
I am using C9PRO naked for last years. So many numbers of times it has dropped in all possible angles yet it is still running great with some minor dents on the frame. 

My 13 months old boy is used to watch YouTube on my C9pro. Sometimes he presses the home button while watching as he enjoys the click of a button.

Yesterday i gave him S20 FE to watch YouTube.
This time he also tried to click the button on S20 FE which is not there. See the impact of 13 months old boy pressing on the screen. 

Around 10 days ago, S20 FE was dropped by me while taking call. It dropped from almost 5.5 feet height at that time it survived & there wasn't even single scratch on either tampered glass protector or on the phone cover. 

I choose to buy SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE for some reasons. 
1. I'm Samsung FanBoy
2. Each & every single my family member owns Samsung devices as they are most reliable tho they are lil bit costlier in comparison to their competitors in their segments. 
3. This time i wanted to buy the best camera phone around 40k as wanted to take best photos of my baby boy for memories. I choose s20 FE over PIXEL 4a & oneplus 8t.
4. S20 Fe is ip68 rated. So i had not worry if my son drops a glass of water on it accidentally .

But now i am disappointed with the build quality of this devices.

I took it to the service centre knowing that they will charge me for screen replacement. I was ready to pay also.
But coincidentally one more S20 FE owner came in with same issue at the service centre. His devices was just 7 days old. He said he putted his devices in his pants pocket with some keys while riding the bike. After the ride when he took out it from the pocket, the screen was broken. 
After hearing his story, I'm sure there is something wrong in the build quality of this devices. 
Now if i get replaced the screen , there is no guarantee that it would last long & wouldn't brake so easy. 

My suggestion to potential buyers skip this SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE as its the most fragile device Samsung has ever made.

8 Comments
Galaxy S
This is so sad to see.
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@samsungindia @SamsungMobile.
Please Acknowledge
IamPrinceOp
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
have you taken the insurance?
नvन
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No bro , never ever felt like needed it.
In my life this was 4th device that i owned as my usage pattern make my devices last 3-4 years easily.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung and want samsung to end it's feature discrimination and be honest with customers.
Members_fUyed50
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

SOOOOO TRUE. . I bought Samsung galaxy F62 just a month ago. Two days back it has fall on the ground and its display is damage and looks like it has bent. So fragile. I bought the mobile for 20000 and for repaur samsung services are asking 19k. I don't understand how a mobiles display motherboard battery and all gets damaged just with one fall..

I sincerely advice all to not put your hard earned money on this cheap brand that lost its quality.

0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't call cheap brand bro. It's much better than others. I don't think so they will charge 19k to repair. I think you are bluffing.
0 Likes