Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Worst battery life, galaxy s20 plus exynos version

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 07:50 AM)
MountainWisdom
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
If battery is important to you, never buy galaxy s20 plus, particularly the one with exynos 990 chip. Sadly, s20 plus with exynos 990 is the main veriant in all over the world except US, Canada, China, and South Korea. The battery power in this phone is far below than a lower midrange phone from Samsung like M31 or a mindranger like A71. If you have made the mistake of buying this phone already, then sorry for the wasted money and you should always be ready to plug it to wall in early afternoons or carry a bulky power bank.
12 Comments
Escarpio
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
exactly exynos 990 is a fruad 🤮
Azam1993
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sahi baat he
0 Likes
AhmadJs69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes exynos is not good as compared to snapdragon but you can't compare s20 with A or M series. S series have latest processor plus 120hz display and other things too which are power hungry. If you want better 🔋 life then turn off background usage for almost all apps.
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If you are using Jazz sim take it out and then use the phone you will see a drastic improvement in battery timing. Poor network causes huge battery drainage. I didn't believe it first but i have been using my phone without a sim for a month now and my phone's battery stays around 65% even after 10 hours with mix usage
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you are right
some networks add loads to the battery compared to the others in my past of the world also but a phone needs to be connected to a network as is primary job of being a phone.
0 Likes
UmerKayani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Really?
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
poor network means poor battery life
0 Likes
Galaxy S
will selecting network manually help preserve more battery? it is on automatic mode by default and when reception is poor, the antenna will keep scanning which will ultimately drain battery
0 Likes