Original topic:

Worst Purchase and the Extreme pathetic service

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 08:47 AM)
abhijeet_singh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I got the device from samsung.com on 14/06/2021, and i made my 1st compliant on 15/06/2021, But no resolution towards to it, The worst service ever seen , till date , pathetic product . Device is having heavy green tint and excess brightness on left side of screen. I WANT THE FULL REFUND or REPLACE MY DEVICE.WhatsApp Image 2021-06-16 at 5.53.00 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-16 at 5.53.00 PM.jpeg

10 Comments
vikas33346
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Call customer care for replace devices it is defective device bro
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
umm... many people are facing the very same issue with their respective devices and the reason might be because of the bug in latest software update.
i even facing the same issue with my galaxy s10.

so according to me replacing the phone won't serve the purpose and they won't refund the amount either..
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i think the next update will solve the issue but it might take 10-15 days!
0 Likes
yehdj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Which device
0 Likes
Gadgets
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Turn off blue light filter buddy
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dude what device?????
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Which device is it? Samsung Shop's replacement policy is of one day only, so tou won't get replacement. You have to visit service center and get the display replaced. It will be done for free. Next time, use Amazon to buy products, they provide a 14 day replacement policy.
0 Likes
squadkid42
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You visit service center bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes