Original topic:

Wireless charger

(Topic created on: 11-19-2018 08:54 AM)
ram71
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Galaxy,

I want to inform you that I prebooked Samsung Galaxy S8 and I got my handset on 3rd May 2017 at BAJAJ Electronics Hyderabad.

But I won't get any coupon (notification) from "Samsung My Galaxy" regarding Wireless Charger.

I requesting to you that please provide Wireless charger as soon as possible 

I'm attaching following files:

1.Screen shot of My Galaxy app

2.Bill of My Samsung S8

My registered mobail Number: 9032324217

0 Likes
6 Comments
Challa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u should register with the same mobile num which u have used to prebook the mobile....
0 Likes
ram71
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes bro I already registered
0 Likes
AmarB
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Edit your post n remove your phone number. And email the same information with screen shots n copies of your bill to my.galaxy@samsung.com

Also include your phone's imei number as well.
0 Likes
Challa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
till u didnt get any notification?
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that recently Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. In the making of this phone, Samsung has rethought about every part from the phone’s layout, from specifications to features, to give our customers a truly unmatched performance and feel. For more information please visit on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-s8. Pre-book your Galaxy S8 and S8+ get Wireless charger free * T&C.
0 Likes
bbp1969
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did you get wireless charger,if you got it kindly inform me, Iam also in the que
0 Likes