Original topic:

Wireless charger scam

(Topic created on: 08-11-2017 12:13 AM)
Asrujit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I request all samsung buyer to respond to this thred those who did not get the wireless charger offer banner on my galaxy app.

I think it's a scam. they are cheating customers by these kind of offers to sell their products.

Please share your experience. So we all together escalate this issue to higher authority.
0 Likes
55 Comments
Navanit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have resisted for wireless charger on my galaxy app but still date I have not received coupon code please suggest me next step ....
0 Likes
meetlalit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
coupon code is generated immediately. and even if it's not generated one gets message to generate code again. Best luck
0 Likes
HarmeetSingh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
its been 2 months now and i haven't received that banner yet. moreover samsung tollfree bugers are saying that i have already redeemed and availed the offer. true its scam or some fake endorsement.
0 Likes
RockingBlue
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
just got the coupon code to get free charger and I have ordered it now
0 Likes
Asrujit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
g8t
0 Likes
meetlalit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's not a scam for me. I purchased my phone on 19 July. after 4 days I got the banner. after getting banner one needs to click to get code. later it takes you through website and you need to put on code first and then address code acc.. later it shows that you are buying it and later it shows value as zero. one will then get order number. one can then check with Samsung help line on status. I got it delivered just today. one thing I did to avoid confusion was after getting banner on my galaxy I went to the gallery from where I purchased the phone to ensure that I don't go wrong. Best luck and thanks Samsung
0 Likes