Original topic:

[Winner Announcement] The Everyday Epic Challenge: 2022 Edition

(Topic created on: 12-14-2022 01:14 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

The-everyday-epic-winner-admin_01.jpgThe-everyday-epic-winner-admin_02.jpgThe-everyday-epic-winner-admin_03.jpgThe-everyday-epic-winner-admin_04.jpgThe-everyday-epic-winner-admin_05.jpgThe-everyday-epic-winner-admin_06.jpg

275 Comments
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Congratulations to all the winners. We will reach out to you via email in the next 1 or 2 days.

ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
see wht is going on... in the comment section...
mr.admin
Aindrila Das
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello,

I would like to know how to participate in this challenge and also how to become a Global Ambassador of Samsung. Please assist me!

zafarkhan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same me to please assist me..
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
To participate in the challenges you need to go to the benefits section in this app
There you'll find the challenges of competition
And as of guiding you to become a ambassador of Samsung,I don't have any knowledge about it
0 Likes
Krithig
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
On the main page of the Samsung members app, they will post the contest with a tag, which will be run for a period with a topic. You may participate by clicking the same.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Respected user, 

To participate in contests,  please regularly visit Samsung members App. You will be able to see contest on your home page when available. 

To be a ambassador,  please be active on the Samsung members App and whenever Samsung put up a notice about the same , kindly fill out the form. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same Question Here

0 Likes
Goutam0103
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi Admin 

How can I get my voucher?

I just saw my email!

Goutam

0 Likes