Original topic:

Will my Samsung Galaxy device get Android 11?

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 06:08 PM)
27GautParacom
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

For Samsung, a manufacturer that launches an almost obscene amount of smartphones each year, bringing new Android versions to its customers is a daunting affair. Having so many devices means Samsung needs a lot of time in order to bring one major Android update to each and every one of them. Before the company gets around to completing that task, Google announces — and sometimes releases — the next version of Android, and the cycle continues.

This year is no different. Android 10 has yet to reach all Galaxy smartphones and tablets that are eligible for the update, and people are already talking about Android 11. Android 11 will most likely be accompanied by One UI 3.0, and while we don’t currently know what features Samsung will offer on top of what will be built into stock Android 11, we can tell you if the next version of Android will come to your Galaxy smartphone or tablet.

Samsung Galaxy devices eligible for Android 11 update

The devices listed below are currently expected to get Android 11. The list is based on Samsung’s policy of providing two major Android upgrades to all of its devices and three major upgrades for flagship and select mid-range devices, which means your device will probably get Android 11 if it came with Android 9 Pie or Android 10 out of the box.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
The device ehich isn't yet released is there (M51) but the device which is released is not there (M31s). Surprised to see this. The man probably doesn't know M31s exists.
0 Likes
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
lol 😆
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No J series lineup! R.I.P. J series phones 2020😵
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
As I recall no J series devices released with pie to get android 11.🤔🤔
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
my father have to live with TouchWiz UI?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Where is M31s 😅😅
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
he didn't noticed that time 🤪
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
First S series will get, might be they get beta as well.
Later it will come for others.
0 Likes
dilipjohn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There will be no update Pro..😭
0 Likes