Original topic:

Wifi Range in Samsung S22 series

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 07:45 PM)
123Him321
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The Wi-Fi range that comes with Samsung S 22 plus is actually very poor. I see that for Samsung M33 the Wi-Fi range is pretty good but for some reason the Wi-Fi range in Samsung s22 Plus is actually very poor. Other Samsung S 22 + users please let me know if you face the same thing I feel like even my old phone oneplus 6t had better Wi-Fi range.
9 Comments
Alok416
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Agree with u 😄
deep10371
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Not only range bro but performance too when compare to other device connected to same wifi
123Him321
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you guys try to explore what might be the reason there?
0 Likes
deep10371
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
We don't know about this but hope for fix in next update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have a strange issue on my Galaxy A52s. Apps stop loading on wifi every now and then. I need to turn off wifi on my device and turn it on again and it starts working. I have a Motorola G32 and the problem is not present on that device.
0 Likes
ChidoriNS
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Its good bro for me, your using wifi 5g or normal one?
0 Likes
123Him321
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey!
The issue that I have mentioned, all other Samsung S22 series users are facing as well. Hence it is not a settings problem but a problem with the device. I hope Samsung can fix it by providing any update centrally. Kindly resolve this issue.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Note: Any prompt that says "Authentication Error" is related to an incorrect password. Please contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance regarding changing your Wi-Fi network password.

1: Settings >> Connections >> Wi-Fi >> W-Fi network >> Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2: Reset Network Settings: Setting >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.

3: Restart the Router and Mobile Device. Switch off your Router (at the wall or with the power button on the router) and wait for 2-3 minutes before switching it on. While you're waiting, press the Power button on your mobile device and select Restart.

Once the router has been successfully connected to the internet again, try to connect to your network on your mobile device.

Make sure there is no interference between the router and your mobile device. Concrete walls, fridges, and microwaves can all interrupt the Wi-Fi signal.

4: Disable flight mode. Find the Airplane/Flight mode option and turn it off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
123Him321
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey!
The solution you provided is not aligned with the problem!
The problem is that the range that S22+ gives is very poor, even Samsung's non-flagship phones provide better range i.e. better network receptor capabilities. Even 4 years old Oneplus Phones have better reception capabilities. This is something you guys should upsate centrally, because in this Samsung Members portal, ai have came to know other S22 users also face this issue. Kinsly resolve it.
0 Likes