Original topic:

Wierd Situation || S20FE

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 04:21 PM)
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hey peeps,

Today my Samshit F u Cked eddition freezed and doesn't came back to normal.

I was Not able to restart or shutdown my phone as screen was not responding to the touches.

I had waited long so that phone get automatically discharged.

Samshit or uske nye nye bugs. 🐛

Ps - Tried every single solution avaialable, did for restart but these piece of garbage 🗑 didn't work.
18 Comments
Galaxy S
In such cases, press and hold power button and volume down button for 7 to 8 seconds and it will force restart your device. (Its actually your fault that you didn't restart).
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yep samsung doesn't force restart just by holding power button.. you need to have to press the vol down + power...
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I tried that mate, sadly the situarion was out of reach.
0 Likes
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I did everything that time, so before saying its my fault wait for the respose.

Ohh i noticed u r star marked samshits dalla.
Galaxy S
There is no way that it didn't woek beacuse that would mean that there is a fault in the hardware, and whatever you call me, I don't care beacuse am used to it.
0 Likes
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Might be a hardware issue. Also better work on ur communication skill how to answer properly ( the way u wrote was rude) it will be better for ur future and no one than will call any bad to u.

Sorry if u got hurt, no hard feelings.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well, if your volume down and power button both are working, then this should not happen. (Actually I like to answer everything in a straightforward manner).
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Cool then !
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No offense but you must also read the hints and tips the phone shows while setting up for the 1st time... also while you setup bixby.. it states there that how to do a restart/poweroff.

Also if that doesn't work then definitely there is an hardware issue, so why post and boast about it?
0 Likes