Original topic:

WiFi Calling - Auto call recording.

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 02:38 PM)
Infamous28
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Since last couple of days WiFi calling has been enabled on S9+, I have the latest beta version of Android 10 OneUI 2.0 running.
I am using Airtel sim card.
Previously I was able to auto-record calls on regular network whenever I made or got any calls.

Ever since WiFi calling has been started, auto call recording has not been working, there is no option to record the calls manually as well.

Frankly the call voice quality has improved drastically because of WiFi calling, hence I don't want to turn it off. 

Can anyone please help me with the issue?
I just want to keep auto call recording on along with WiFi Calling feature.
98 Comments
iVikas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
have you tried third party app to record calls ?
Infamous28
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No, actually I was hoping to use the built in feature of the phone, because the 3rd party apps have too much ads and I don't want to pay for any premium apps.
Varun_D
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have tried one third party app, which actually made me understand this feature is not supported.

So don't want to try more app which might have annoying adds. And yes would want to go with what Samsung has provided.

0 Likes
Samsung_PVb4g2Y
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung Please solve this problem immediately as buying the costliest phone and yet not able to record calls on WiFi is not acceptable at all. 

Members_LAzYteL
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Kindly enable call recording on wifi calling also this feature does not work know 

important call are not recorded when using wifi calling in non network areas

RohitS2lPlus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Which One is the Best and Reliable app for this Wifi Call recording?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please be informed that currently the call recording feature is not available during Wi-Fi calling.

If you are facing issue in normal call recording, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app > click on “+“icon > send feedback > Error report/Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

Infamous28
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok, thanks.
0 Likes
Kaustubh_D
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi team Samsung members, 

I agreed upon wifi call recording not implemented,  but i request please implement this feature as soon as possible.

Because i am leaving in ground floor so normal mobile range was not good. Hence i used wifi network for calling. And recordings is useful as feedback of client.

I humbled request please work ok this feature to help us.

Thank you 

Regards,

Kaustubh_D