Original topic:

Why we buy S series phones?

(Topic created on: 09-30-2017 03:37 PM)
VV
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is one of the best mobile manufacturer company in the world.
As a customer I have facing problems when I buy Samsung S series phones.
Software update - Samsung is not better in this segment. Samsung not release software updates before other manufacturers. Customer wants minimum 30 months software support for their phone. Samsung gives new updates but too late. Apple is best in this category. Ex. Current ios 11 update is available for iPhone 5s.
Phone on contract - Samsung gives their phone on contract countries like US and other. But in India no such facility is available for customer. So Indian customers bearing huge loss when they sale their old phones. [Just now Apple and Jio launch 70% buyback scheme. Such a good scheme. But Samsung not offers schemes like this.]
UI and Feature updates - Samsung differentiate Low range, Middle range and High range mobile phones. But at now days Samsung delivers S8 and S8+ features to Low and mid range phones. But they can't give these features to S7 and S7 edge. [Samsung yet not gave experience UI 8.5 update to S7 and S7edge, but J7 prime get it]. They have to give features to 'S' series phones first. My question is why we invest above 50k for 'S' series. If Samsung delivers 'S' series phones features to low and mid range phones within one year. I will take mid range phone and change twice or thrice in one 'S' series phones price.
Innovation - Chinese companies like Xiomi, One plus, Oppo and Vivo are competitor of Samsung. And now Nokia is enter again in mobile industry. They give better features and hardware in low price. They give best features in low and mid range phones. Samsung share in India is 43%. Samsung stands good in industry because of their strong service network only. But I think Samsung will do more things for give best experience of Samsung phones in India.
So Samsung please give better service, software updates to 'S' series phone first and fast.
5 Comments
Lightning
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
AGREE WITH YOU BUDDY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
khans10plus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
absolutely correct bro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
VV
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sabhi members ko yahi reply milata hai. Just copy & paste the matter. Ullu mat banao. Kuch karo tabhi hum manenge, Samsung kyo best hai.
0 Likes