Original topic:

Why new Software Updates Removes such a useful features every times.

(Topic created on: 02-14-2021 10:25 PM)
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
How can I use wifi as a hotspot on a Laptop, same as when my Mobile is connected to Wifi routers (Not over mobile internet) on the new UI 3.0 and android 11.
Samsung Galaxy S10
Why Samsung remove such a useful feature on recent Updates is why I hate all the latest updates. 
1) You have removed motion Pictures from the Camera on UI 2.0 
2) You have removed Allowed devices to connect to mobile hotspot from 2.0, a handy feature to restrict other added wifi user devices to not link to our mobile hotspot. 
3) Now, this time, you have removed in Android 11, Samsung UI 3.0. Whenever my Mobile is connected to a Wifi router and at the same time, I could turn on Mobile Wifi Hotspot to extend the wifi router in my home.
WHY SAMUBG DO THIS KIND OF THINGS AND REMOVER VERY USEFUL FEATURES ON NEW UPDATES.
 NEW UI 3.0 TRANSPARENCY MODE OF TOP-DOWN NOTIFICATION PANEL IS ALSO UGLY. 
11 Comments
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
it's true 👆
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah man, blur looks. Ugly, volume panel looks terrible. Settings panel icons looks cartoonish in dark theme.
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They are copying Apple in every possible way...not just removal of chargers and headphone jack.
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yehhh right. even I hate volume panel too.
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Which volume panel are you referring to? can you post screenshots?
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok

Screenshot_20210215-132744_Ruthless Launcher_26802.jpg

Screenshot_20210215-132802_Ruthless Launcher_26804.jpg

User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yup...got it. I too did nor like these. Horizontal is way better. Why do they copy from other brands? Looks too bland and not at all refreshing.
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah it looks like iOS #Apple UI
0 Likes
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
don't u think DEVELOPERS/TECHIE know much better than us/users!! and, they probably have released any UPDATES after so much trials and errors.