Balajihbk
Active Level 3
The answer is the lack of details when we zoomed in.

My current phone is S7 edge. I previously used LG G3.

Oversharpening s**ks.

Google and iphones got better in camera and they even surpassed LG. but you are still using your super amoled display to render the image beautiful. But the images shot with my G3 is far better than this S7 edge.

Atleast give us options to turn off oversharpening, smoothening and warmer Color tone. We can get a usable pic from your phones.

But low-light is better in my s7 edge. that I have to accept. No issues regarding that. But in daylight, it simply s**ks
11 Comments
GauravK21
😂😂😂 Joke of 2018 ..
Yes. S7 edge has better camera is really a joke.
Bro you don't know how to click photos... 🤣
I never lost any comparison when I had G3 as primary even it beats ip7 in most of the situations. But this S7 edge lost to an iPhone 6. Its pro mode is good but still not as good as LG G4's manual mode.
Is it a f1.7 aperture lens ? I don't think so. The pics shot with my brother's G4 looks almost like a portrait. It even have f1.8 aperture but there is very less seperation between foreground and background.
Once I made fun of iPhone users. Now I'm getting targeted. Just take a pic of a grass garden and zoom it in. will it look like grass? It does in my G3. But in s7 edge it looks like oil painted grass. Oversharpening kills the details.
Then Color accuracy? Damn it's f**king over saturated. It never rendered an accurate colour.
And LG phones also have one more feature that is Bootloop...
Earlier I was also using and LG G4 and it's just got stopped working in 10 months ( Bootloop) and when I went to service centre they said that I have to Pay 18000 for motherboard repair ... Bloody Assholes ..

And you are talking about Camera even Galaxy S6 has more detail than LG G4, and S7 is king when compared in Camera Performance..
My brother's G4 works fine. It's been 1 and half years. S6 edge has less detail compared to s7 edge. Seriously u used a G4? Even in lowlights G4 beats S7 edge.
If you want a comparison between G3 , G4, S6 edge, S7 edge, ip6s+, ip6+, I'll post it here.
Post it bro ... ✌