Original topic:

Why galaxy s22 plus is heating so bad

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 07:10 PM)
subham_Jaye
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently purchased galaxy s22 plus. The only worse part is the phone heats really bad. This comes under galaxy premium category and still users are complaining this issue. Any solution for this, please
7 Comments
SVerma01
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Your device is new so Please wait for upcoming updates.
After update you can feel the improvements and difference.
0 Likes
ChidoriNS
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah True phone have to optimize and check your usage according to that it will behave
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After one ui 5 the heating issue and battery drain issue is solved by samsung. I am very satisfied with my S22 plus. I don't feel any single issue in my galaxy S22 plus. If your phone is new then let its learn usage patterns.
Galaxy S
After one ui 5 update hitting problem is solved in my s22plus
0 Likes
sagarsw
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After usage over the time you won't experience this problems bcoz you phone will optimise according to your usage pattern . And will run smoothly. I also have s22 plus and after December 22 security patch my phone is giving me the best battery backup and controlled heating ( 8 gen 1 hai to heating hoga hi) and I'm still not updating my mobile on Jan 23 security patch bcoz in dec 22 I got the best performance and battery backup.
0 Likes
Pradeep96
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Still facing heating issues?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes