Original topic:

Why Samsung not Selling Snapdragon version Processors in other countries (only in USA,Chian & SK) ?

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 11:46 PM)
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Why Samsung not Selling Snapdragon versions Processors in other countries ?

why samsung is so greedy for money, that they are selling cheap exynos processors( weak compared to snapdragon) ?

S21 utlra becoming flop in other countires bcoz of exynos processor, Over heating issue. everyone is feeling regret for buying s21 ultra, go n check forums and online portals.

when u r selling for same price in every country, why u people not providing the snapdragon version ? 
are u looking for money or customer satisfaction ?

when other small companies able to give snapdragon processors for less price, when compared to you, why u people not providing even for little more price ?

please change that atittude and greedy nature, think about custmors saticfactioin also. 

because this very reason, u people lost so much of customers.

even though i am samsung fan boy, i am not happy with samsung's greedy nature.

27 Comments
sid775
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
main question is why Samsung doing this biased treatment to customer... real story behind Snapdragon for USA not for India??
Galaxy S
The real reason is to provide CDMA connectivity. Snapdragon procssors support CDMA, which many people still use in the USA. On the other hand, Exynos only supports GSM, so there is no need of providing Snapdragon in other regions because they don't use CDMA anymore.
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
and does the same apply to South Korea too?
Galaxy S
Yes, it does. Previously, Samsung used to add CDMA support to Exynos devices in South Korea, but now they just provide Snapdragon.
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
ohh! cool. CDMA is almost dead in India.
Galaxy S
No one uses CDMA nowadays.
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

You know little only i think, USA users  wont accept exynos version, bcoz they know abt it.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I know a bit better than you about the whole picture, pretty unfortunate for you.
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Because of Exynos and samsung pricing of phones made samsung to 2nd or 3rd position in India.

0 Likes