Original topic:

Why SAMSUNG uses exynos globally?

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 04:21 PM)
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
All the Samsung  Galaxy Note  and S flagship  series are launched in 2 series . One is U.S version with snapdragon processors and the other is GLOBAL version with exynos processors.  We can find slightly high Antutu score with Snapdragon processors.  What is the reason to use snapdragon in US ??  So the reason is that in US most of service provider's use CDMA in this era which is unsupported by exynos processors. So inorder to solve the network issue Samsung started equipping flagships with snapdragon in US.
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
those questions asked to samsung from the time of note 3 ..... no value
0 Likes
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
better to get a flagship with snapdragon series🤩
Galaxy S
From the time Note 3 Exynos is the best Processor
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
now either its snapdragon or exynos,,, where samsung software now a days are faulty then leave it🤣🤣🤣😝
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If it is about the CDMA only, Then why did Samsung released Only Snapdragon N20U in their own country ? It's purely based on greed. They could save 300$ to 400$ by not using Snapdragon Chipset. Means. They can steal 300$-400$ dollar from us very easily.
0 Likes
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So better to go for one plus flagships great quality, truely ... with snapdragon flagship processors . flagship camera and ui.
Best midrange flagship
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes. My father Using Oneplus. One plus is his fav. He don't even like the iPhone. But my primary phone is iPhone. Note20U is just for entertainment purpose. But i too recommend Oneplus in the Android Category. Oneplus is an iPhone in Android word. Best flagships with halft the price of Samsung 😍👌
0 Likes
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exynos was a best processor than snapdragon before s5 series but things gradually changed Samsung need to improve architecture of exynos flagship . The Exynos 990 vs snapdragon 865 then sdg 865 wins. That means I am not saying that exynos 990 is bad its best . But on comparison with sdg 865 🤑
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Both Chips are developed from the ARM Architecture. But depends upon who developed the best one with best components will be the winner always in this chipset industry.
0 Likes