Original topic:

Why I am biggest Galaxy S20FE Fan

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 07:04 PM)
Pratibhakumari
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung has recently launched Galaxy S20 FE there beloved FANS.

Already I am a huge fan of Samsung mobile coz I am using Samsung phones since i got my first phone. My first phone was Galaxy j8 that phone was awesome and by this phone I am feeling in love with Samsung device and then I got Galaxy A50, this phone personally changes my view and from awesome I am very fond and loved Galaxy A50. And the times goes continue Samsung launches better and better mobile phone and this time the device made for FANS.

Now its Galaxy S20 FE that's beyond awesomeness.

The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE don't have just one reason to love as i am being it's Biggest FAN .
The amazing device which is truly Made For Fan.

Reason why I am biggest Fan of this device as its comes in very beautiful color variants and my fav one cloudmint color variant.

I am very fond of clicking pics of mine as I am a photoholic creature so I loved its Pro Grade Triple Lens Camera the most it has some awesome features like Single Take Mode, Space zoom and Night Mode. 

Some other features which I love are it's All Day Battery and it's Super Amoled display refreshes at a super smooth 120Hz rate and lastley Samsung has best displays then other phones so its Infinty-O Display also the feature which I loved most.

The Galaxy S20 FE Fan Edition has everything that a Fan asked for and I definitely says that it is surely a VALUE FOR MONEY .

And hence I can say that -

" I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF GALAXY S20 FAN EDITION."

#CloudMint 
#GalaxyS20FE #SamsungMembers 
#SquadCloudMint @SamsungIndia 
0 Likes
0 Comments