Original topic:

Who Says Exynos 990 is not good see this, Shocking Results !!!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 07:23 PM)
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, Hope you all doing well these days. Many people complain about exynos 990 and want to get snapdragon 865 variant but it's not always true that Snapdragon is Surely Better.

In this post, I will give you all the Benchmark results and Battery Life review of Samsung Galacy S20+, these will apply to even S20 and S20 Ultra (Tested Before and After Update One UI 3.0) - Let's See...

Before One UI 3.0 Update (Android 10)

After One Ui 3.0 Update (Android 11)

We can surely see that the Single Core performance has reduced but Multi Core performance has been improved quite a bit.

That Impressive as multitasking will be better now and just imagine these results are for One UI 3.0 Beta Version, the stable version can be more better in terms of Performance.

You may have noticed a thing that the Single Core Performance of Exynos 990 Chipset is better than Snapdragon 865. Yeah Snapdragon is better in MultiCore Test.

The Major improvement is seen in GPU Test, Both OpenCL as well as Vulcan.

OpenCL Score After the Update. Previously it was around 5640 not much of a Difference But...

Vulcan Score After the Update, Excellent as Previously it was only reaching scores of 4250 That's Great For Sure.

Now Comes the Battery Life of The Phone, 
In simpler words it has been improved noticibly. Previously I was only getting 4 hours and 20 minutes of Screen On Time But After Update I am getting almost 5 Hours of Screen on Time that surely nice and good thing.

And whenever someone buys a Premium Flagship Phone he should not seek for best battery life as it's hard to keep phone slim and light with heavy batteries of like 5000mAh or even More.

To get these experience offered by Samsung in there flagship a lots of juice is required, So just don't complain about battery and Top up battery frequently.

I can say you one thing for sure that the Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S20 Series is Enough For 1 Day. 

DISCLAIMER - Full day Battery Life can be achieved by normal and important day to day task not by heavy video editing or gaming or using camera a lot. 

The Camera on S20 Series takes up lots of Battery Juice.

Thank You

16 Comments
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey I have read somewhere that you should restart you phone in such cases, You should try that, I know a person in samsung members whose CPU performance rose from 450 to almost 880 after restarting the phone.
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
alright 👍
0 Likes
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey I Got the main reason of low performance as with the Android 11 Update a new feature has been introduced which limits the CPU and GPU performance to save battery it's called Enhanced Processing. Try enabling it on and then your CPU and GPU performance will increase greatly. I have tried it myself.
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try these things and then see if any thing happens good.
0 Likes
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
okay bro
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
My Galaxy S20 FE 5G with Snapdragon 865❤
Show me yours😁Screenshot_20220114-212311_AnTuTu Benchmark_53419_1642175591.jpgScreenshot_20220114-210546_Geekbench 5_53414_1642174546.jpgScreenshot_20220114-234033_53439_1642183833.jpg
0 Likes
its_jaggy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
As I don't care about such scores, this year Exynos 2400 chip on S24 is providing good battery life. Even 7+ hours SOT for twice. Normally, it gives 6 or 6.30 hours SOT daily.
0 Likes