Original topic:

Who Says Exynos 990 is not good see this, Shocking Results !!!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 07:00 PM)
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, Hope you all doing well these days. Many people complain about exynos 990 and want to get snapdragon 865 variant but it's not always true that Snapdragon is Surely Better.

In this post, I will give you all the Benchmark results and Battery Life review of Samsung Galacy S20+, these will apply to even S20 and S20 Ultra (Tested Before and After Update One UI 3.0) - Let's See...

Before One UI 3.0 Update (Android 10)

After One Ui 3.0 Update (Android 11)

We can surely see that the Single Core performance has reduced but Multi Core performance has been improved quite a bit.

That Impressive as multitasking will be better now and just imagine these results are for One UI 3.0 Beta Version, the stable version can be more better in terms of Performance.

You may have noticed a thing that the Single Core Performance of Exynos 990 Chipset is better than Snapdragon 865. Yeah Snapdragon is better in MultiCore Test.

The Major improvement is seen in GPU Test, Both OpenCL as well as Vulcan.

OpenCL Score After the Update. Previously it was around 5640 not much of a Difference But...

Vulcan Score After the Update, Excellent as Previously it was only reaching scores of 4250 That's Great For Sure.

Now Comes the Battery Life of The Phone, 
In simpler words it has been improved noticibly. Previously I was only getting 4 hours and 20 minutes of Screen On Time But After Update I am getting almost 5 Hours of Screen on Time that surely nice and good thing.

And whenever someone buys a Premium Flagship Phone he should not seek for best battery life as it's hard to keep phone slim and light with heavy batteries of like 5000mAh or even More.

To get these experience offered by Samsung in there flagship a lots of juice is required, So just don't complain about battery and Top up battery frequently.

I can say you one thing for sure that the Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S20 Series is Enough For 1 Day. 

DISCLAIMER - Full day Battery Life can be achieved by normal and important day to day task not by heavy video editing or gaming or using camera a lot. 

The Camera on S20 Series takes up lots of Battery Juice.

Thank You

16 Comments
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hi rituraj
0 Likes
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
mine openCL score is pathetic ? any comment @riturajm50Screenshot_20201029-190238_Geekbench 5.jpg
0 Likes
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey that not a good score at all but I can recommend one thing to you that before you run any benchmark. Please make sure that the phone is not hot as if you are using the phone or just removed it from charging in that case performance goes down. To see the actual capability of the processor firstly just close all apps, clean the ram and let the phone reach a optimum temperature by itself and then after cooling completely you can perform the test 3 - 4 times in a row and get a better idea and if the phone was cool while performing the test than it's a bigger issue.
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thanks bro I will try the same
0 Likes
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Its not the Processor but the Battery heat which hinders the performance and frankly if you even play COD Mobile in a Room about 30°C then also temperature goes to 42°C that's OK and quite normal and Frames I get around 55-60FPS which are good enough(All these things mentioned above are with the following settings - Graphics High and Framerate Maximum)
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One more thing is that many people in here talking about heating and comparing with snapdragon processors but in my opinion it's the way you handle the phone is the main reason for performance and efficiency. The main reason for heating is not the processor but the Battery itself so the people who are gaming a lot on there devices will get a pathetic battery life in future in about 1.5 - 2 Years. This is true for all phones out there.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You're right but still Snapdragon is better than Exynos
It doesn't heats up crazy like Exynos does
Exynos also has Thermal throttling issues😐
0 Likes
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
even cpu score is bad especially single core too lowScreenshot_20201029-185208_Geekbench 5_5146.jpg
0 Likes
Rituraj_M50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try at different Times of the day so you can figure out is this the peak performance or the average performance of the exynos 990, maybe your particular device have some fault or something.
0 Likes