Original topic:

White lines on screen

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 04:23 AM)
ShaileshZha
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Despite being a big company why samsung is ignoring this problem. I have seen thousands of people complaining about this white line. In my case there was only one line that appeared around 2 months ago and now today suddenly it got another white line while charging. Samsung must address this this problem whether by software update to fix it or by providing free screen replacement, Otherwise they will only drain their reputation.

3 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi.. what's your device? Was it brought through Samsung SL or any authorized partner?
Galaxy S
It's unfortunate that you're experiencing issues with your Samsung device, and I understand your frustration. Technical problems, like the appearance of white lines on screens, can arise for various reasons, including software glitches or hardware issues.

Samsung typically addresses such concerns through software updates or, in cases of hardware defects, through warranty and support services. If the issue is widespread and affecting many users, it's possible that Samsung will release a software update to address the problem.

To ensure your concern is heard, consider reaching out to Samsung's customer support directly. They may be able to provide guidance, offer solutions, or inform you if there are any upcoming updates to address the specific issue. Remember to check for updates regularly and explore official channels for support.

Sharing your experience on community forums or social media may also help bring attention to the problem. Manufacturers often take customer feedback into account when addressing software or hardware issues.
0 Likes
Rugwedd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Got this issue with my galaxy A71 last month without any physical damage, at first it was only one line appeared randomly yesterday one more line appeared while I was using my phone I'm sure this is problem with software update can't just Samsung fix this display white line problem happening with many users using software update and save their reputation from being drained ?

0 Likes