Original topic:

White and green tint flickering issues in Samsung s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 10:07 PM)
Nasheer
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Since yesterday i have issues in my display white and green tint flickering .. i  did factory reset and even this issues continues.. does any one knows abt this issues and has solutions?
21 Comments
Galaxy S
Hmm ye to maine apne post me mention hi nahi kya, big issue
0 Likes
Nasheer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Would you reply in English
Galaxy S
I posted about samsung with some point & not mentioned ur issue which is very common now a days

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Why-samsung-goes-down-day-by-day/td-p/9206800
0 Likes
Nasheer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
So what's the solution
Galaxy S
I have seen many user comments all are saying to change display is the solution I don't know much more about it technically
0 Likes
Nasheer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is not hardware fault to change the display.. it cost 18000 rs to change the display.. i think it must be software issue after the recent update
Galaxy S
I don't know much about the issue, i have low range phone m21 and i m facing heating issue after update and my vibration gone...
0 Likes
Nasheer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Now this issue is on all over the world.. many users has complained the same..
Galaxy S
Yes i m very less active here but when I came and going through the post i found many issues here in this app so many users complaining same issue just search your issue you will find many post regarding same problem just type green tint..
0 Likes