Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Where is the Samsung Galaxy Buds + ???

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 05:35 PM)
pickurls
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I preordered and recieved my Samsung galaxy s20+ on the 10/03/2020 and redeemed inside the Samsung galaxy members app for the galaxy buds + and a couple minutes later received my CITD tracking number and that's the last I heard from Samsung.

This was before the start of the south African lockdown on the 23/03/2020 and did not recieve my galaxy buds and fair enough I figured that during level 5 they're not essential but we've gone through level 4 and about to go into level 3 and I've still not recieved my galaxy buds (2.5 months later) and yet I've ordered other electronic items for the likes of onedayonly and Takealot without and issue.

When talking with Courier IT who the tracking number is registered with . They've said they haven't recieved the items from Samsung for delivery so I'd just like to know what's happening and when I'd be likely to receive the galaxy buds ?
8 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Please note that the Samsung Head Office has not sent new delivery batch to the courier company as it is not an essential product during the Lockdown. However we have escalated this matter further to the Head Office to release the next batch as restrictions have been revised

Communication will be sent to customers regarding the commence date of the Buds deliveries

0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Copy and Paste messages. Seriously samsung is hopeless. How long does it take for " head office" to give the thumbs up??
pickurls
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Maps_sam07 , thank you for your response. Could you please provide us with a number or email of head office ? I'm not holding you personally responsible but unfortunately this is unfair on Samsungs part as they've gladly took our money and we just expect what we payed for and perhaps if all those who haven't recieved their galaxy buds in a timely manner can all rattle head offices cages maybe that'll escalate the situation and get some much needed traction and communication
CC123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
In the same boat as you. Exactly the same time I applied for the buds.

Samsung call centre/facebook/ this members app either says they waiting for Courier IT to give the go ahead ( which is not true) or Samsung says its a non essential item ( also not true as restrictions for electronics were lifted during level 4 and then all items were lifted) or they say waiting on the legal department to give the go ahead. ( Its been 2 weeks and they still waiting for the legal department)
Gerhardfourie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes samsung is full of excuses the doesn't want to give my buds + too
Gerhardfourie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i pre order my device now they say my date is after 15th
0 Likes
Miguelo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S