Original topic:

Whatsapp issue is still not fixed in one u.i 4.0

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 11:57 PM)
krusty95
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Whenever i send a video it turns into yellow dancing lights. Samsung please fix this issue.
4 Comments
JARVIS002
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes I am also Facing the same issue its still not fixed
0 Likes
RishabhGupta
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Facing same issue. Video gets curropted after sending! 😡 😡Screenshot_20211125-224553_WhatsApp.jpg
Tony McSauce
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I've also had the issue while I was on the beta,had to revert back to one ui 3. Unfortunately I had to install one ui 4.0 when the beta ended on my S21 ultra. Anyways,what seems to help is to compress a video to be less than 16 mb. It only works on certain cases anyways. Seems like the problem happens when the videos are being compressed by WhatsApp. So compressing them to less than 16 mb helps dodge the WhatsApp compression (most times) therefore avoiding the corruption of the video. I can't believe I have to do this everytime before I can upload a video on my status. I'm so disappointed in Samsung. They've had this issue from the one ui 4.0 beta bur they haven't even started fixing it. I contacted them for help and they referred me to WhatsApp Developers.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes