Original topic:

Whatsapp call not working S20 FE 5g

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 03:05 PM)
Sammie07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing an issue where whatsapp call function both audio and video is not working on my S20FE 5g model. When I tap the call icon the app immediately crashes. I have checked global issues and it does not seem to be an app specific issue but a phone specific issue. Anyone facing similar issues.
16 Comments
Sammie07
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The app is not asking for permission but it is crashing when I select the call icon
0 Likes
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You have to give the permissions manually from settings > apps > whatsapp

From android 11 I guess ..if you have deny any permission twice in past.. it will not be asked again directly..
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Clear cache of WhatsApp and forced it, then restart your device
Sammie07
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's not working
0 Likes
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
After seeing your post, I did a whatsapp video call and it was working. Did you try reinstalling the WhatsApp? Seems to be an issue only with your phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.   

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sammie07
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am now able to make calls in whatsapp...it looks like the bug has been fixed!
0 Likes