Original topic:

What are the features exclusive to Samsung Galaxy?

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 10:16 PM)
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
* Compared to Android Rivals
Galaxy S
@Complexer it takes a trained ear to differentiate frequencies. You'll get there, don't worry.
Din35h
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the only thing i considered is its a better phone than the Chinese MFs and it actually started manufacturing in India.
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's a very big misconception that we Indians have. What are shown to us, we buy that.

If you look at boxes of Samsung phones, it writes "Make for India", not "Make in India". Like many other manufacturer's, Samsung is having assembling factory in India, not manufacturing. Earlier, Nokia used to have that in Chennai. This helps them save a lot of taxation, import duty etc. And easier to make fools of us.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@Wonderer Absolutely correct. Most of the parts are made in Vietnam and South Korea. And the charger in China.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung has its phone manufacturing factories at 6 locations – Vietnam, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia, and South Korea. .
50% of Samsung mobile phones are made in Vietnam and 8% in Korea.
Rest is manufactured in India, Brazil, Indonesia and China.

from 2019 most of the phones parts expect flagship amoled displays are being made in India.

but yes most of the flagship phones are being imported from Vietnam.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The only thing I can think of is screens (Samsung has top notch screens) and Privacy, one of the very few companies who won't harvest your data like harvesting your Soul, almost all Chinese phone Manufacturers do that as they are mandated to do under the CCP. Samsung's Jurisdiction lies in South Korea, a relatively NATO friendly country, unlike PRC.
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Well-this-shoot-is-serious/td-p/3292402

Those days are gone Bro. Read news, Samsung is also in the list who sells user data for example latest app to do this is Samsung Pay. There are and have been numerous cases against Samsung for privacy leak.
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
@Wondere you nailed it! yes bro 👍🏽
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
my phone s10 lite is 40k but it's nothing different than a50s I had purchased in 21k. same 1080p resolution. same software. same audio quality. no HDR only HD. battery is 45k but doesn't last a day. fast charging is only on paper. camera quality is nothing better. only thing is that it has a slightly bigger screen. So now I am thinking what did I get in 40k? At least they should give something better, like more updates, more features in one ui. If not like s10 then at least not exactly like a 21k phone! I am feeling very cheated
Din35h
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
be it anywhere, at least they stopped making in China which is the most sickest country in the world and biggest enemy of India as equal to Fukistan.
about the phone there are many complains about the phone but still you will feel awesome like few Android 10 features were already available in OneUi 1.0 and OneUI 2.0 gave few features which Android 11 is planning to give.