Original topic:

What about battery life of s8?

(Topic created on: 07-27-2017 08:03 AM)
Paramvir
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Galaxy S8 is best in every way except its battery life or may be my phone is having a bad battery. please help me in getting a conclusion
0 Likes
5 Comments
blueglade
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No it has been really good. Go see my post on 24th july titled " Battery life of s8"
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

0 Likes
nitinrao79
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I was initially very sceptical coming from S7 Edge with 3600 mah battery to 3000 mah battery, but so far I am very happy. I am a very heavy user and I have to charge after 6 to 7 hours of usage which is decent and fast charging compensate for that.
0 Likes
NotDwaith
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm guessing it's because of some issue after the July update. I, along with many others was facing the same issue, but it's seems to have been rectified after the August update.
0 Likes
Paramvir
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hey thanks everyone for your posts regarding the battery life of the S8 actually I had the problem with the previous update that was ruled out on my S8 now it's better after this update of 24th of July I am happy with my battery life performance thank you everyone for your time
0 Likes