Original topic:

Weird s20 fe 5g cam

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 08:03 PM)
Shavendum
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am shocked. A company like samsung selling 50k phones with cameras worse than 10k phones in my opinion. The rear camera is fine, but the selfie cam is not just a disaster but a scam. Its fine when you check it out in the showroom in ample lighting.  Things take a drastic turn for the worse when in indoor lighting. The video call quality and selfies both seems like the product of a webcam than a 32mp camera. This is my 5th samsung s/note series device and i believe i shouldn't  have just gone by the brand value and should have checked the cam throughly.  Weirdly none of the reviews seem to cover this aspect of the camera. 
Really disappointed samsung!
18 Comments
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey bro I'm also using s10 lite n thinking upgrade to s20 fe so may i know is it worth upgrade to s20 fe as my main concern is good camera n smooth performance without heating or lags so how does it performs in compare of s10 lite???
0 Likes
Shavendum
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Main camera is good. Selfie camera maybe an issue in low light. Performance and everything else is good. You can go for it if you can live with the selfie cam
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
How's the rear camera if we compare it to s10 lite any major changes did u notice??
0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
How is performance bro. Can I switch to s20fe 5g from s9?
0 Likes
Shavendum
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Performance is good. If you can live with the front cam it's a very good budget flagship
0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Does it support HDR 10+?
0 Likes
Shavendum
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hdr 10 and hlg supported. Although for some reason netflix and prime video don't play hdr content. Youtube does.
0 Likes
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Front camera is very poor in s20 fe in low light
0 Likes
SouravHarijan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've just purchased S20 fe 5g , but front camera is not so impressive and 32 MP looks like 8 MP camera
0 Likes