Original topic:

Waterproof Sealing Weaked

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 08:45 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Guys, My Pone is S9plus and had expired my warranty on last January 2020. Still no cracks and nothing !! Its been a Year ! 🤭
But now the problem is that, the waterproof sealing has been weakend. And even if i pick my phone with wet hands and if i touched the charging port, it suddenly shows that "whater has been detected".
And dont say that its normal. Because, the days after service, this message shows only if the port is filled with water. But now it shows if i just touch it wet hand. SO SEAL IS WEAKED.
So, I was thinking about going to service center and ask those guys to reseal the phone. But will they do it? I mean my warranty has expired. 
Or they will bill it. How much will it cost? If you know anything relqted to this, please help me out. THANKS 😊
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy S
And most of the times Rain water is pure thats why it doesn't give you that warning. Because pure clean water isn't a good conductor.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes