Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Water droplets inside camera lens

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 09:45 PM)
Sidath8
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have S21 5G mobile and it was slip into water bath accidentally and just brought out within seconds. But now there is moisture droplets inside both camera lenses and not allowing to open the camera. How can water get into phone, coz this one has IP68 water resistance rating. Anyone has similar experience??

Phone still within warranty period. What can I do now?

20 Comments
Solution
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Contact the nearest customer service center
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Visit a nearer customer care centre.
And explained about that
They will solved.
Solution
Galaxy S
Even phone has IP68 rating sometimes water seal is break for the heat coming from phone itself. So eventually glue between back panel and phone will melt down due to heat. Currently my phone have this issue and there are few gaps in back panel and the phone. But the problem is water damages will not be covered from warranty. But better if you could get help from a service center. They will provide a good solution.
Galaxy S
IP68 is not a gurantee that water cannot get into your device. Under the given conditions if the seals are intact only then it will work as it states. So even if you dropped your phone from a considerable height it will reach a certain speed that makes the pressure when it make the contact with water exceed the limit that IP68 assures. (So as an example, there is a possibility that the moving phone can have much higher water pressures because of the relative motion which means it can get damaged by it as its a higher pressure level than being in 1.5m deep in stagnent water without clashes.)
dOVERanalyst
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

My phone was never dropped btw. 

0 Likes
SGM21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Sometimes gradually it will be ok 👍
Sidath8
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Kept the phone with silicone. Moisture droplets now gone. But still camera is not working. Need to visit customer care. 🥺
SGM21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Omg ,the camera is not working😱😱😱😱
Sidath8
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Owne machan. Getting error "Camera failed".. 🥺