Original topic:

Warrenty.! of a flagship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A Joke

(Topic created on: 07-08-2017 11:02 PM)
waynic
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
i am using s7edge and i recently paid 16000Rs to get my phone fixed. Because samsung won't do it under warrenty.
1st i got a faulty sceen which stopped working after a month of purchase and i had to replace it by paying 14000rs its not ever cracked and then it was bettery problem. my phones bettery was swelling so i had to pay 1800 more..
i wonder whats up with warrenty. when you have to pay to get it fixed..
samsung fuck you. never coming back to you. iphone or sony way better. they give u full replacement in warrenty.
and samsung you always say this sorry sir its due to costumer fault. tum kud check kro pic attach ki uui ae replaced screen ki. or vo bump bhi jiski wjh se warrenty gaiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
bhai hum chutiye ae kya. jo pehle 56000 pay krey or phir 16000 or pay krey us phone ko theek krane ke liye.
saala glti krdi samsung choose krke. fuck you samsung. i hate you.
7835f025-94ab-480a-89d5-8bfadc377c23.jpg
0105d648-a52e-46dc-8d2d-767f3d9eaf70.jpg
15d58ee0-8db7-4e01-aac8-799ad61a2be1.jpg
ff4616bf-6267-4a4a-af9b-517d4399f9c7.jpg
0 Likes
14 Comments
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your query. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for service issue, so we will request you to kindly send us your concern with contact details so they will batter assist you in this regards on provided link
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/erms1/
0 Likes
APLF
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
mine phone got liquid damaged. I have did complaint to the head office anyld they freely changed everything costing 30k. so may be it was your mistake. m not pointing you. but you have to fight to get things done for free thats a business strategy. but you failed to do so they charged you.
waynic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can you tell me how you contacted the head office
0 Likes
varung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hello I have used an iPhone se but i did a small dent they did cover in warranty that happen after buying my iPhone 2 day it was fall down and after 8 months it was stoped working then they didn't take under warranty
then I payed then 20k to replace to new iPhone better buying Samsung mobile
0 Likes
Hari94
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
bought the flagship s8+ shud hav gone for iPhone or any other cheap phone ! samsung ur jst full of shit! NVR buying anything in samsung ever again ! everything in this phone is a joke ! poor sound battery issue no charging ! phone hangs! No ADP, bt priced so high coz vr all dumb to buy samsung phone's no ! u jst lost a customer ! fuck u samsung u cheated me
0 Likes