Original topic:

Want to know the correct reason for my 5 questions.

(Topic created on: 08-08-2017 06:38 AM)
Sri
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I want to know 5 reasons.
1.Samsung tell me the correct reason that why did you release Snapdragon S7 or S7 Edge version in foreign but in India exynos processor in India?
2. Why can't Indians can't use Nougat beta version in India?
3.Is there any special amount to be pay to be a beta user of Nougat?
I'm ashamed of buying a Samsung mobile. I would rather buy iPhone7 plus.
4.When I ask when is the Nougat version is available you guys just say we are constantly working or there is no official confirmation.
5. Is S7 Edge is waterproof? My S7 Edge just fallen accidentally in a mug of fresh water. Thatsall. the back key wasn't responded and touch screen also became worst. But I saw the foreign S7 Edge,a man swim with S7 Edge but his phone is perfect.
Finally what are you thinking about Indians?
"😠😠REPLY ME ONLY WHEN YOU KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR MY QUESTIONS, REPLY ME AT LEAST EVEN YOU KNOW THE ONE CORRECT ANSWER FOR MY QUESTIONS.😠😠"DON'T REPLY ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. REPLY ME ONLY WHEN YOU KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER!!
12 Comments
raju15
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
we indians should boycott samsung phones then samsung will understand..
Sri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you are correct
saggu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
agreed with u frnds
0 Likes
Sri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thank you
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for your all concerns/query.

We would like to inform you that similar queries we have received from other users and have been forwarded to relevant dep. Every user suggestion/query is priority for Samsung and the relevant department is working on it.
Some of the suggestions require some more time to be implemented. We appreciate your patience.
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please have reply for your queries :
1. Please go through the link " http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/snapdragon-vs-exynos"
There is no much difference in both the chipsets as both chipsets are actually manufactured by Samsung itself using its advanced 14 nm technology. The underlying technology is also very similar and is a customized version of ARM’s Cortex A72 core design. On an overall basis, the Exynos 8890 is about 21% more powerful than the SD 820 due to the fact that it comes with eight cores while the Qualcomm chipset has only four cores.However, on an overall basis, the Exynos version outperforms the Qualcomm version by 21%.
0 Likes
chandanl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
then give us only snapdragon processor because samsung with its exynos processors are killing thw devices after 12 to 18 months by making ia slow unresponsive so that people can buy a new one. this is not a right marketing practice. iphone u use 4, 5,6 even after launch of 7 they dont do such a cheap things. this ia avergae livebof iphone is 4 to5 years and samung harldly in a year plus u start killing device intentionally. i have been samsung user from s1,s2, note , note 2 note 3 now s7 edge . so u cannot simply deny my experiances
0 Likes
Sri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
then do you think other peoples are brain less???
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
3. In other countries, Beta program does not require any charges. Once its open in India, we will update information on Samsung Members Community.

4. Nougat for S7 is COMING SOON. Kindly wait for any update as official announcement on Samsung Members Community.

5. S7 edge is Waterproof. There might be some other reason for the issue. We advice to kindly visit nearest Samsung service centre for review.