Original topic:

Want to know about 65w charger

(Topic created on: 08-20-2022 11:03 AM)
Tusherm0
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! I'm using galaxy s22 ultra. Suddenly, my 45w was death. So, i want to buy 65w charger. Is 65w fully compatible with s22 ultra? 
If anyone use 65w with ultra please tell me the charging time and many more.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Why do you want to buy a 65W charger when your device supports only 45W?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No it will not work at 65 your device will output of 20 to 30watt max, for proper 45w you need official Samsung adaptor
0 Likes
Parv43100
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to Mobile Setting -Than about Phone - Than open about phone and click on status information.

For sbse niche jao or Rated likha hua milega vha pe aapka battery ka status likha milega

Dc 10 V ; 4.5 A Max(Multiply = 10×4.5=45 watt(Ye mera s20 ultra ka charging support h , aapke mobile me jo bhi value likhi h usko multiply kr lena ,vhi actual charging support hoga
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
First of all, condolences for the death of your charger.
To answer your question, only Samsung's official 45-watt charger will be fully compatible with your device. 65 watts is not supported and hence at max, it will charge your device at 45 watts. So, there is no use in getting a 65-watt charger.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No, you need to buy official Samsung 45w charger for max efficient charging
Galaxy S
Aap purchase kar sakte ho and compatible bhi hoga lekin aapka device hi 45W support karta hai to Samsung ka original hi buy kariye jyada accha experience hoga.
ThePhotography
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S22 ultra just support upto 45w
Not support 65w Charger..
65w Charger is only support in samsung laptops
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No it won't support 65W charger.
0 Likes
DrQaisar786
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You can charge your S22 Ultra with 65 w and even with 100 w charger, but the charging rate will be same as 45 w and there is no need to buy Samsung exclusive charger, there are even far better brands available in the market.
I have been using ugreen 100W GaN and Anker A2663 65W to charge my S22 Ultra as well as my Laptop and both work very fine for me.
0 Likes