Original topic:

WHY I'M FAN OF #GalaxyS20FE #CloudMint @SamsungIndia #TASK7

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 10:28 PM)
hafiz2020
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG has always been my First Preference in terms of Smartphones Brands.
As it's always been noticed that SAMSUNG provides the Best Quality Products, Reliable Smartphones, Super Amoled Screens and plethora of other features...

And in the recent years #SamsungIndia @SamsungIndia has been opening its heart fully to all the Samsung Lovers/Fans out there.
Calling it as #MadeForFans Samsung has stepped up being a superior brand(Though it always been - these days it's SUPERIORITY is visible clearly)
A brand which cares for its consumers/lovers/fans
It's really Appreciating
Take as instances the Galaxy M51 or S20 Ultra or Galaxy A80...
The specifications are beyond awesome and are innovative
The first ever 7000mAh monster battery, HDR10+Display, 100X ZoOM,Infinity displays, Knox Security
The world's first Rotating Triple Camera & features like Ultra Wide Camera, Single Take, Night Mode, Super Steady Mode etc.

Apart from those Samsung invented first Foldable Smartphones(Keeping aside the FlexPai) and Flip Smartphones...
New Galaxy Note 20 Series and AMAZING S Pen...

New era of Samsung Smart TV
& other Samsung Products...

So it can be said that SAMSUNG truly is-

In recent years Samsung has been trying more to reach(take the WhatsApp service of SamsungIndia -1800 5 7267864) its customers
Connecting & fulfilling their wishes Making smartphones out of its fan's demands.

The Fan Edition of Galaxy S20 is the perfect example of true flagship killer in this context.As always keeping in mind the demands of fans Samsung unveiled the new concept(FE) in the market and PRICE is REASONABLE.
It brings the very Special Features which the fans like me needed in Samsung Phones.
The Adaptive(120 Hz) REFRESH RATE of Display - gives SMOOTHEST experience.
PRO-GRADE Cameras - SPACE ZOOM feature.
WIRELESS CHARGING.
IP68 Rating.
(PERFORMANCE-BEAST PROCESSOR).
ALL-DAY long BATTERY - Be it a moderate/power/light user or a gamer.
Plus the new One UI - the simplest yet best UI(One thing that is special about Samsung).
Attractive COLORS & Great DESIGN
Stylish Camera Look....
Comes in 5 different attractive colors

The Cherry on the Top is that Getting all these special things together in a Single Phone
WoW...JUST AWESOME n COOL...Isn't it?
All the reasons are here why I'm the BIGGEST FAN of #GalaxyS20FE

Though all the colors are perfect spinning wheel brought me #CloudMint color and I'm loving it as it's really COOL and UNIQUE and gives a tender feeling(vibe) in hand.

Discovering Samsung's Social Platform site - the SAMSUNG MEMBERS app helped me naturally to know more (almost everything) about SamsungUniverse
The Community app which I never opened and thought as useless, after Discovering it properly I dived(ing) deep inside it and quenched(ing) my thirst of knowledge(SAMSUNG).
It's better in every aspects than any of the other Smartphone Brands Community Site.

I'm Thankful to #Samsung, @SamsungIndia #SamsungMembers for giving me a chance to Express my love for it.

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not # it should be @ otherwise disqualified
0 Likes
hafiz2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
where exactly?
0 Likes
Anonymous