Original topic:

VoLTE and wifi calling buttons missing

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 11:11 AM)
devil-007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After the one UI 4 update, voLTE and wifi calling buttons are missing from my s21 ultra 5G unlocked (USA variant).
I am not able to use them.
My location - india
14 Comments
ArunDara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung is not
providing any resolution as soon as possible they are not considering the serious problem which we are facing
I have the Same issue
devil-007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I even went to a samsung service center. They are clueless about this.
0 Likes
ArunDara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's samsung
0 Likes
ArunDara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Before selling phones of this kind they should mention these mobiles won't work outside USA so that we would be cautious while buying those phones
They are cheating customers
At least they should learn how to service the customers from small brands they are providing good services compared to samsung
0 Likes
prateekmahnot
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The only option is a downgrade.
Also facing this issue
0 Likes
ArunDara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
While downgrade esim option(dual sim) option disabled even they don't know for what reasons those options are disabled
When hardware supports why they are doing such cheap tricks with high end phones
0 Likes
Rocking77
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They made it knowinglyScreenshot_20211203-223430_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Fej
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes after updating volte is no more 😢
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. Please once visit the nearby service center they will check the issue physically and also try to provide you with the best solution.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes