Original topic:

Vertical green lines in S20+ display after new update

(Topic created on: 01-31-2022 04:16 PM)
Ravi1527
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
ATTENTION FOR SAMSUNG CEO
Let me explain, I have a Samsung Galaxy S20+ and am quite disappointed with Samsung's latest update. I recently received One UI 4.0 update and as result of the update, a green vertical line appeared out of nowhere on my display. I am at a loss for what to do; I have tried booting in safe mode, resetting my device and wiping the cache partition, but nothing has helped and i am still concerned about the green line. Now my warranty has already expired in oct 2021, even the Samsung service is not giving respect and responsibility which is insane. The problem faced by them is almost identical, single or multiple vertical green lines appearing in display. It is the duty of Samsung to protect the interest of all its stakeholders, especially the customers who pay a premium to buy their phone and are entrusted with their money.

The S20+ series is meant to be in the premium category, which means it should be made of high quality materials, yet look at what I am dealing with after only a year of owning the device.

And I would like you to know that many S20 customers are reporting the same problem following the update on the Samsung community.

Many of them reached the service centre and were advised to replace the screen. As you might expect, this so-called premium display will cost a fortune.

Samsung service team has to solve my problem, otherwise they have to replace my display at free of cost immediately without further delay.

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

20 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung ceo won't check out this platform. Post this in Twitter and tag him.
ayyus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have also the same problem started just now
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Updated right?
0 Likes
ayyus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S