Original topic:

VOLTE issue with galaxy s20+

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 03:29 PM)
Amarguptain
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been using airtel in sim 1 and jio in sim 2 after few hours of usage VOLTE stop working. I put mobile in aeroplane mode and removed it still it donot works. I have restart the phone then only VOLTE start working again. Please suggest a solution.
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro idk about Airtel but I am using 2 Jio sims and they both working without any issue.
0 Likes
Narayanmk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Use both same type of sim card.
0 Likes
Narayanmk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Use both same type of sim card.
0 Likes
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro i have same issue in s9 + talk to service provider they will resolve it, if it works pls click on 3 dots and accept solution
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
See this even I have also observed and Seen that when you put Jio Sim in 2nd Slot along with other operator having Volte Functionality then this creates such issues...When you place Jio Sim in 1st Slot and the other one on 2nd then no as such issues... Exact Reason I don't know but Jio works on slightly different Volte Parameters compare to Airtel/Vodafone, Since it works on Volte only Either using while calls or Data but with Airtel or others they Shifts to 2G or 3G as soon as it goes for Calling Purpose and when call get completed it again switches to Volte..Which is not So with Jio and it disturbs the working of other SIM too when used in 2nd Slot...Though I am not Expert in this field but this is what I got from Jio Persons & my Clinical Experience itself...
Bubli
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same problem bro
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
use Jio sim in sim 1 and network type as LTE Only and SIM 2 network type AUTOMATIC (2G/3G/4G)

than for non jio sim use slot 2 . remember JIO is LTE only so it will use VoLTE always for call

but apart from that Airtel or vodafone etc are not stable for VoLTE calls as they are prone to switch from VoLTE to non VoLTE call as they are not LTE only. Thats not a issue of handset
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections > Mobile Network > Network mode > Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

2) Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Volte SIM1/SIM2 > enable.

3) Check via another SIM card in the device.

4) Reset network settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings).

Note: Kindly once coordinate with the network service provider.

If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
PrabhasMk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same issue with me 1 day old phone ,but I am using only jio sim in 1st slot,VOLTE stop working ,I have to restart the mobile ,then VOLTE start working again.
0 Likes