Original topic:

Update.

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 05:32 PM)
SpaceSamuraii
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I was so happy at first thought it was One Ui 2 update. Does this mean it will be released in this month?

13 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
there is an update on Samsung member app Gulf; the one ui2 update will be released on next February!
0 Likes
SpaceSamuraii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So it means they cheated. I asked support many many times if it would be released in February and they were all the time telling me that for sure it will be released in January. I am really angry
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Our engineers are making sure not to provide you with buggy software that will make your usage of the product more difficult.

Thanks for your understanding.

0 Likes
DavitH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
next? February? you'r wrong it started and will continue untill spring. and it was security update.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
it has started in the USA and Germany, but it's expected to be available in gulf after 2 to 3 weeks.
Btw, samsung has released two different releases for S9/+, first one was released today with size 120 Mb as a security update for android 9 for gulf, the second was released yesterday for one ui 2 with size of 2Gb.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
the roadmap updates was announced today morning, it makes sense as Jan is almost done!
0 Likes
Playershou
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The roadmap has been announced for months, stop lying
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
what do u mean by lying? I said facts that were announced on different platforms.
plz have a look below
0 Likes
shawky99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
we understand your point of ensuring stable update. but since the update version is already exist, why it takes so long to be released. why not to be published world wide in just hours?
0 Likes