Original topic:

Update to my previous post

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Sentient
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Basically the charging fully stopped working and I kept getting the moisture detected error. I did everything to make sure nothing is in the ports but it still showed up. I had gone to the Samsung technicians in my area and he said due to eid they won't be able to get the parts till Wednesday. He said I can charge with a wire unless I turn of the phone and plug it in. Then I had gone to another technician in the mall today. He told me not to charge it at all and use a wireless charger till eid is over. I'm basically contemplating whether I should use the cable or stick with my power bank that takes hours to charge the phone.
4 Comments
laibah_59
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If moisture is detected in the USB port, an error message will be displayed, and charging will stop. In this case, unplug your device from the charger, then wipe with a dry cloth or gently shake your device (5-10 times) with the port facing downwards to release any excess moisture.
0 Likes
Sentient
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've done this the technicians said the port must be faulty. But last night the charging port started working again but the fast charging isn't working. I tested it on my friends super fast charging and it's not working
0 Likes
jijojoseph1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s22 plus also same issue last 2days dectect moisture.
always restart and plug the charger its will working
0 Likes
Sentient
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The port started working again but it's not fast charging but I'm scared to charge it via cable thinking some other problem may arise
0 Likes