Original topic:

[Update] S22 Ultra 2 Years Samsung Care+ Activation

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:41 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy S
S22 Ultra 512GB/12GB Qualcomm SD8G1 UAE

Following up on the previous post, i received 2 days ago the below email from Samsung. I followed the link, entered my details along with the order # and 2 days later, the additional year of Samsung Care+ was added. It was sent without delays and before dispatching the fast wireless charger and the clear cover with kickstand that are still pending delivery due to shortage. 

Make sure you activate it, whether the 1 or 2 years option, before the 1st 30 days of receiving the device end, in order to benefit from that awesome sevice. 

10 Comments
محمودعوض
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Halo
AsifAsharaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Jimmy, i read your previous post, however i have not received any emails from Samsung related to the 2nd year sc+ , could you guide me what steps to follow to ensure i dont miss out as well, expecting my fast wireless charger next week hopefully
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't know where my reply went, got deleted or reported maybe. I was telling you that i ordered the phone in the uae on the 9th of feb, maybe if your order was at a later date, you'll receive the email later. But you can always call Samsung customer service to check with them. They have an 800 toll free number if you're in the uae.
0 Likes
AsifAsharaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i also ordered on the 9th from UAE, did u have to call Samsung or was it auto pushed email ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I had a call, but without disclosing any info or who i am, did not identify myself by email or order ID. 2 days later i got the email, i think it was a coincidence. No harm in asking them.
0 Likes
AsifAsharaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks mate , will contact them via call
MiNdFrEaK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did u call ?
0 Likes
AsifAsharaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i did , they sent me a link to register for the 2 year sc+ and advised it will be updated in 7 working days
MiNdFrEaK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks mate