Original topic:

#UncoverTheEpic | First-ever underwater expedition captured on Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 04:10 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Sit tight, Members! We’re talking about the first-ever underwater expedition captured on a smartphone with Nat Geo Traveller India. Take a deep dive into the oceans #withGalaxy S21 Ultra.

Uncover the Epic with Malaika Vaz as she explores the depths of the Shark Island of Maldives! Yes, it’s true.

#UncoverTheEpic #GalaxyS21 #Samsung

54 Comments
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ask your CEO to respond to my complaint first.

Right from February you are continuously harrassing me by offering sub-standard s21.

Phone shows notification of overheating and not allowing me to use advanced features of camera, still why are you not refunding?

Samsung international customers got refund on identification of same issue for sane phone, why not Indian consumers?

Why so partiality for Indian customers.

So many times followed the option to write and communicate with CEO, even wanted to escalate issue to CEO that CEO desk not allowing in any manner to report it to CEO, but how can I do that when CEO ownself doesnot showcase any kind of moral responsibility? Or CEO ownself is kept in Dark, nothing to escalate or CEO desk would loose job, is that the practice CEO desk following?

Couple of staff from CEO desk also understood the difficulty faced by sub-standard phone, but they as a whole even did not offered a single solutions. Samsung members solutions I tried but in vein, as it seems phone itself is sub-standard, or else atleast 1 workable solution should have been communicated to me in this 100 + days of harrasment.

If you still can't resolve Mr. CEO pleSe refund my amount, so that I can opt for other brands who do not have operational limitation as faced for s21.

CEO check image of your very own s21, atleast you won't deny those notification flashed stating limited functionalities.IMG-20210414-WA0045_170828.jpgIMG-20210414-WA0044_170819.jpg
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mayank 7738048773
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mayank 7738048773

Now you ask your ever busy CEO to call back with top priority please 🙏🏼
likesherif
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Sir i am at chennai,Tamilnadu. My mobile very heat, why sir. (S20 fe)
aarib
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Not a big deal,. Shooting n taking pictures with ip68 rating device with a complete water protection shield...

thought she took with only device,. besides shes a professional diver...

🙄🙄🙄🙄 huh.. what a lame advertising stunt..
Galaxy S
M30s ma android 12 with one ui 4.0 kab ayage
john786
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Plz plz ,don't upload **bleep** news or irrelevant news in community, total time waste
ipra7nt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hy
tikup
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Awesome