For assistance, please visit one of our authorized Service Centers to check it for you. You may refer to the link it will guide you to the nearest service center to your location https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/service-center/
Please note that embedded apps cannot be uninstalled, you may be able to disable it, if not that means the app is needed for the functionality of your device:
Kindly try the following:
1. Swipe up from the home screen and tap the Settings icon.
2. Tap Apps.
3. Tap on the app that you want to remove or disable.
4. Depending on the app there will be different options. If the app can be deleted there will be the option to Uninstall.
5. If the app can't be deleted, but is not needed for device functionality there will be the option to Disable.
6. If the app can't be deleted but is needed for device functionality, the option to Disable will be greyed out.