Original topic:

Unable to receive calls from fixed landlines for jio new no series 6.

(Topic created on: 01-04-2018 11:26 AM)
John28
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using jio network with new number series starting with 6. I noticed that I'm not getting calls from landlines as it saying invalid or international number. I registered complaint with jio and they said every thing is fine from their side and asked to contact Samsung customer care. Can someone plz help in this regards.
0 Likes
4 Comments
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
which network circle r u in
0 Likes
John28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hyderabad.. telangana state
0 Likes
manjeetjangra
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
its not samsung faults
its your network fault.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that please Please follow the given steps to overcome to issue : -
1- Check by using another sim card in same Sim slot,
2- Would like to tell you please check same sim card in another device.
3- Please reset the app preferences from Settings >> Applications >> Tap on three dots on right top >> Reset app preferences.
4- Please check whether you have selected the appropriate Network mode for the sim card.(LTE/WCDMA/GSM/Auto connect.)
5- Run your device in safe mode.
6 .Settings>General management>reset>reset network settings.
If still issue persists, we request you kindly send if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes