Original topic:

Unable to charge my galaxy s10 lite with original charger

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 05:54 PM)
ace_user
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys, 

I bought tny galaxy s10 lite in feb, 2020. For 1 year I had no issues with my phone but since i shifted back to my home in april 2021, the charging issue started happening. I am unable to charge my phone via the charger that came with this phone. I tried using other charger from samsung but that didn't helped. However, i am able to charge my phone via a local charger from reliance. But it takes so much time around 4-5 hrs. I also have type c to 3.5 mm jack dongle but that is also not working. I think the issue is with samsung accessories. Can someone please help me here.

Thanks
4 Comments
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try changing the charging cable and see if it works
0 Likes
ace_user
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already tried with changing cables from another phone, but it seems the issue is particularly from samsung accessories
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
First try to clean all the pins of the connectors as dust might be hindering the charging process.If cleaning does not help, Visit service center as charging chip might be damaged. Charger and phone communication with each other on how much voltage to send from charger to phone and it appears that your chip is damaged so charging voltage information is not sent to charger from phone. Old chargers do not communicate voltage information between phone and charger
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes